Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 29 - 31 July, page-119

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    It's funny to read some story's that say how people have self treated many conditions using natural therapies & organic food but on the other side of the moon GMO food & seed's is gaining some serous traction globally...

Few month's back my old man wanted to drive into Mildura just to buy some fresh Oranges, when i asked him why don't you just go too Coles or get them delivered, he laughed at me & said Coles only has the crap that the farmers only sell to their high paying customers like the Japanese & Chinese. i thought to my self what is talking about ? So i went for the drive, rocked up to the farm, meet Daniel who was the owner who explained that their is A,B & C grade with anything grown, a mixture of A & B grade get's sold as A grade to the wealthy clients with no short of demand & the rest goes to who ever want's it & is what you will find in Supermarkets. I just remember thinking man we get shafted in Aus, if you want the A grade food for a good price you need to go for that drive. Thankfully my old man has Vasili's garden going on in the back yard, not only is it free, it's A grade.

I guess my point is you are what you eat.

Very nice Foss, much appreciated.
    Last edited by mouse: 30/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.