It's funny to read some story's that say how people have self...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    It's funny to read some story's that say how people have self treated many conditions using natural therapies & organic food but on the other side of the moon GMO food & seed's is gaining some serous traction globally...

Few month's back my old man wanted to drive into Mildura just to buy some fresh Oranges, when i asked him why don't you just go too Coles or get them delivered, he laughed at me & said Coles only has the crap that the farmers only sell to their high paying customers like the Japanese & Chinese. i thought to my self what is talking about ? So i went for the drive, rocked up to the farm, meet Daniel who was the owner who explained that their is A,B & C grade with anything grown, a mixture of A & B grade get's sold as A grade to the wealthy clients with no short of demand & the rest goes to who ever want's it & is what you will find in Supermarkets. I just remember thinking man we get shafted in Aus, if you want the A grade food for a good price you need to go for that drive. Thankfully my old man has Vasili's garden going on in the back yard, not only is it free, it's A grade.

I guess my point is you are what you eat.

Very nice Foss, much appreciated.
    Last edited by mouse: 30/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.