KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Shorting of KDR

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    I do not understand precisely the nuances of how shorting really works and more importantly how it can be legal!

I am a simple person, I’m only in the ASX as a vehicle to invest my very hard earned money, yep the money I earned through hard work and sacrifice, like many others here ……. allowing us to invest in this amazing opportunity, now I reckon I am also like many here pissed off at scumbags borrowing our owned shares behind our backs to engage in shorting and sabotaging our investments, simply for them to profit at our expense using our own shares!!!! I just wonder if we were all to put a SELL order in at say fair value of $3.50 - $4.00 and because they are 'SELL'…….. possibly …….. they cannot be lent out by our brokers and as such we would be reducing the amount of shares that can be used for shorting and keep the bastards honest and hands of our shares………

I really don't know....... just a little over watching helplessly waiting for positive news flow to trigger a change in the tide......

Any ideas from the oracles here? ……… is there anything we are able to legally do in self-defence to combat this attack on our livelihoods.

All imho GLTARH…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.