Which religion are you referring too? It seems like most wars...

1. 10,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Which religion are you referring too? It seems like most wars are triggered by the belief that one religion is better than another, but in the end wars are entered into by groups of people claiming to be doing it in the name of one god against another group of men's version of a god.

I'm not sure how many wars have been initiated by Atheists wanting to prove there is no god against others who claim their god is the only true god. Does anyone know?

Aggression appears to be initiated by angry egotistical men & women who want to improve their lot by stealing instead of working for their life improvement and I don't believe you can initially blame the various main religious groups for the wars and destruction in the world today, but rather renegade groups who use religion to justify their evil actions implying a greater good will be served in the end. Many warmongering leaders offer angry men the inducement of the spoils of war being rape & pillage etc as a fringe benefit of highly randy fighters looking for immediate gratification as part compensation for their reward for participating in risking their lives. IMO they are not truly devout followers of their religion otherwise they would not participate in the atrocities and rape of girls for their self gratification. IMO many fighters in aggression groups are uncivilised people without hope who revert back to savagery which uncivilised mankind tends to revert back to when there is little or no real hope of a better life.

WHY NOT consider offering free Foxtel type entertainment and electronic games to these disaffected men in these foreign lands to distract them away from their natural aggressive tendencies? Give them something better & safer to do with their times? Any comments of how we could improve on my basic idea? Would it not be cheaper for all concerned? Make Foxtel the GOD of FUN & DISTRACTION?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.