NTU 6.06% 3.5¢ northern minerals limited

ZeroFlux : We are here to talk like adults and debate the issues...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    ZeroFlux :
    We are here to talk like adults and debate the issues concerning NTU.
    I share with you, your concerns but i have not given up on funding from one party or another.
    This may well include Jien or, another Chinese company that the PRC is prepared to give the approval.
    It was a disappointment and fairly unexpected for Jien not to get the PRC approval. No one is denying that fact.
    Easy to look in hindsight and say that the PRC approval should have come first and, not the last condition . I hope that this will be a lesson for NTU management and other companies dealing with China Gov.

Conglin Yue had the opportunity to T/O NTU if he wanted to ,but he did not as he also acknowledged the ability of the management to lead it to production.
    It is easy to point finger at the management for what went wrong because of JIEN.
    The management are the ones who got all the approvals in the first place
    The management continues to work hard to find alternative plan to get NTU into production. They need to find a happy medium between all parties.That is not easy in time of geopolitical unrest.
    The circumstances did change from the time Jien signed the first part of agreement to present. IMO,China was not openly showing distress in the economy and the funds restriction etc came in late 2015. No one anticipated this outcome.

I believe that there is lot of value in NTU ,and that it is a "shovel ready project."
    Before coming to any conclusion one should look at the current market , the iron ore, the copper ,oil etc . Look at the companies with heavy debts and see what plans they have to make the interest payment to survive. What does the future hold .

NTU is limping but not as bad as the rest in the REE sector, imo.

Yes i know, we feel our pains more than we feel for the pain of others.Words are cheap some are nasty.
    The long term holders of NTU understand the current situation .
    I cannot see massive dumping of shares on market.

Unhappy People Try to Negate the Happiness of Others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $78.55K 2.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1232810 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 322910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 214286
Last updated 12.33pm 06/05/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.