NTU 4.44% 4.7¢ northern minerals limited

Here's another thing for you to sink your teeth into:- The...

1. 3,237 Posts.
    Here's another thing for you to sink your teeth into:-

The current basket price of what NTU intend to produce, based on my calculations is around gross AUD$145 per kg:-

All rare earth prices used are from Ucore (used the Ucore App - it's free) and what Northern declared as the Lutetium price. Now I am assuming we achieve an average of 90% of the rare earth oxide prices because we have a superior carbonate product with very little rubbish rare earths in it:-

click on the chart for a larger view

Basket Price.JPG

Now assuming production costs are around AUD$60 per kg - then there is plenty of fat left on the bone with an AUD$71 per kg profit

Putting it out there for the benefit of existing long-term shareholders and also for the resident critics to pour over and pull apart - I will be very disappointed if they don't - LOL

What has changed to Northerns fundamentals since the Jien funding fell through - nothing, absolutely nothing.

I think the Jien funding not proceeding had nothing to do with Northern and everything to do with Jien who are having their own problems at present, also not being one of the big 6 Chinese rare earth producer may well have been the reason PRC approval was not forthcoming for Jien.

I believe it's the uncertainty surrounding funding going forward that is weighing heavily on our shareprice -  I also believe that will only be temporary and quickly resolved once funding and plan B are put in place

If I am close to being right with my simple calculations above, then Northern will recover, and alternative funding will be put in place.

Best to all long term shareholders
    Last edited by longtermlegs: typo 25/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $277.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $650.8K 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 669254 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 23801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.002 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ 5125000
Last updated 15.59pm 10/06/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.