G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Significant assets. Different management

1. 11,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3082
    Couple of things to consider. They have just appointed some very good people to this board and Cobus Van Wyk is the largest shareholder. He also has a lot of performance stock, so he does not get paper unless we make money. It is nice to see board members become the largest shareholders (skin in the game) for a change. Cobus runs / controls Regius group. This group owns some highly prospective leases in a number commodities.
    They also just appointed Andrew Law. I have heard he was the guy who did all the technical work for Triton, so having all the ground along strike and this guy as the COO is a good thing.
    I reckon a lot of this selling are stale bulls who have given up after a few bad twists and turns and 6 months off the board.
    Im expecting this to soak up and move higher. The company has said they are also due some news on the diamonds.
    If MUS has success with this extensive diamond ground, look out. It will be a very exciting ride.
    The company is cashed up, better management, two good projects in the righ addressses and i would not be so quick to right this off because of the past. I have bought some stock and will give it some time and see what happens here.
    NWF is a diamond play capped at $160m and TON is also capped at about $160m. MUS is capped at less than $20m with a hand on both commodities in good areas, so i dont think there is anything in the share price here. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.