PYC 4.76% 11.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Silliness

1. 74 Posts.
    Quite the press release......love the whole cure for cancer thing.....lol.....DS make sure you stack your sells at 5c, since might have decent volume tomorrow to de-risk your position and take profits on the recent spike

I could go on about Omomyc and Dr. Soucek, but I don't want to pop anyone's balloons with a dose of reality. At least they have come to understand how to pump the sp pre-CR announcement. And have to give them credit for at least trying to make a story (always said Hopkins should be running the show, since he is far far better than Nick and Paul, whom have zero real drug development experience.

Unfortunately, they don't have the IP on Omomyc, so can't do anything commercially with it, so this was just a research proof-of-concept, with the hope that, if positive, could serve as the content for a new slide deck to travel the world trying to sell their CPP story, while also giving some love to the sp price before capital raising.

Oh, also, about 10 other companies could identify a similar functional entry tag to place on Omomyc, with some being able to make it even cell-targeting (i.e. targeting cancer cells, which PYC's CPP does not do), without which this is going nowhere. The data today was so basic, if it didnt work it would have been a shock, since it was a simple mouse xeno-graft model. Nothing to do with actual PK/PD aspects and formulation for putting this into humans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $513.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.3¢ $770.5K 7.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39959 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 817000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.0¢ 2135511
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.