MMA 10.0% 27.0¢ maronan metals limited

I gave it a few hours to ponder whether I should say something...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I gave it a few hours to ponder whether I should say something here... In the end Ive just got to say something, although I dont want to give the impression im just hassling you for the sake of it.

And I especially have to say something here because a lot of people follow your posts.

As a top ten shareholder of MMA (ben pauley - anyone can ask the company for a list anytime to confirm this), I would say how dare anyone compare MMA and IVR on the same list. What a disgrace of a company IVR is - not a single director that is the same when they discovered their silver deposit and as far as I can tell (without a professional audit to see who the shareholder is is within citibank) not a single top 20 shareholder remains the same either.

And Im sure some people have gone on the IVR thread of hot copper out of curiosity. Twenty thumbs up sometimes they give each other for just talking about something in the world of silver, its just a pump squad there for all the world to see. No-one who is there is using any grey matter at all.

im thinking of going in there and posting just bare facts about the share ownership and see how long it gets their pump squad to report me. Just ownership thats all, no commentary on it - how could that break community guidelines but lets see how quick the main IVR pump squad organisers take to lobby for the post to be moderated.

As a top ten holder of MMA youd think id like this post above but no I dont. @philw talks up MMA which should be music to my ears but he talks up IVR even higher. Crickets whenever I point out the shortcomings of IVR which are the facts of its share ownership and its obvious pump squad.

as I said before, no point making any comparisons between mma and ivr here on this thread philw when there is no comparison, no comparison at all between these two companies. One is just stringing along a new bunch of investors after the old ones all got out. We have Crescat Capital, Don Durrett and Joshua Pitt (one of Australia's best mining investors) invested in our company for the long term !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.030(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $49.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.5¢ $60.16K 224.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1929 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 27835 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 5.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.5¢ 76308
Last updated 14.23pm 27/05/2024 ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.