PPT 0.50% $22.00 perpetual limited

Doom prevails....and here come the sell not held crew! Welcome...

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1057
    Doom prevails....and here come the sell not held crew! Welcome to GFCv2

I'm happy collecting $2 min a year and paying my investment back in less than a decade, but then again, each to their own!!

dust hasn't even settled on the new group.....no one could've predicted some wayward USA bank going bust...there is logic to acquiring fum, global, diversified fum, cross selling, diverse team capabilities and diversified income streams that provides some stability to earnings....

pdl was run tight, they all had incredible tied equity ownership/incentives. Run lean n mean. Ppt highly respected and they maintained a tight 50m odd share register for decades with exceptional roe...add the two together....

some here would do well to acknowledge that maybe this strategy was to ensure ppts survival by evolving (sit still and you die-just look at mfg which failed to evolve) into a global powerhouse by offering clients (satisfy client needs is the only aim of this game) an array of investment choice while rebuffing the noise of passive funds etc....these guys aren't Muppets, they know what they're doing....I trust that for the long term. Short term pain that every sector is experiencing, and being a fundie, we'll have to cop it on the chin for the duration of this turmoil as we will obviously follow the mkt down.....

im glad mngt don't throw shares around like frisbees, and if U want to talk salaries, go look at Mosaic group, mkt cap $40m ($300m in debt +payable, negative equity) and pays it's exec $1.4m and they can barely hold insolvency back (from memory-could be wrong, but not far off)!!

We should be in asx100, and to manage the beast we've become, requires some decent rem, I know public servants on more, just ask our lovely reserve governor....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.00
Change
-0.110(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.497B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.90 $22.07 $21.89 $5.365M 244.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 809 $21.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.01 830 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.95
  Change
-0.110 ( 0.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.89 $22.07 $21.89 21297
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
PPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.