BCT 0.00% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

Slow and Steady BCT

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I bought stock from BCT when it first listed. Slowly bought more.
    This company is under the radar and seems legitimate tech company. So many companies are there to entice shareholders to invest and play on their desire to get rich quick. Mostly only the directors get rich and the shareholders lose.p
    However, I have been following this company since the beginning and now finally this tech is getting noticed. It reminds me of AJX whom I was also with since the beginning, I bought in at 0.05 and it went to over 1.00. This company has more going for it than AJX and I believe will take there product to market successfully and become integrated in many companies throughout the world eventually. It's been a slow process and the directors have had to work hard to get to where they are today. My only disappointment is that Brett is not apart of the company anymore. I think it was his father-in-law patented the technology. It has taken a long time for me to start to trust the directors of BCT.
    This is not a quick get rich investment but slow and steady about a tech that can operate wirelessly in extreme temperatures.
    I hope the directors keep working hard and operate ethically. This way if the companies fails we don't feel ripped off as a shareholders My hope is that shareholders are rewarded in the long term but more than that, I hope this technology makes a real difference.
    This stock could go well over a dollar eventually but the important factor is that the stock continues to go up slow and steady.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $6.449K 924.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2870001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 267941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.