AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

When it has a board of life style people ( IMO ) tied up in a...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    When it has a board of life style people ( IMO ) tied up in a high flying company I doubt you will see them put the time in on this. Buying loss bankrupt companies and keeping the staff is not good business sense. Remember the reasons why they bought the corner shop given. Certainly proves they are not acting in our best interest ( IMO ) While most other companies were taking pay cuts not AFW... They were selling themselves their own furniture , paying fees to themselves for the use of much needed expertise ( that we have seen no return. ) and bailing mates out ... Don`t forget they got millions of shares from a CR at more than 50% discount but disguised it by letting us get the same opportunity.
    They head hunted WATSON who walked away with a lovely payout and achieved nothing...

The market is awake up to the shannanigans after 12 months of IMO stacking it with names ... They are nothing more than a third party dealing in recruitment from latest info so small profit margins ... I am sure there are plenty of us waiting to unload at first chance ...

Here is a speculation TIP.... They are doing a deal with JOYCE ( quantas ) ... Note : This is absolutely a wild guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.