POS 0.00% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

small or big?, page-2

1. 9,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4182
    Its BIG fredy, real BIG.
    We know already its 4% to 10% from the last few drill hits & the mine drive is underway now completing by March.

Look at what Morgans stated last week -

"In March of this year, POS announced a new intersection of 11.5m (true width) of massive sulphide mineralisation in an EM
    anomaly it had named “Golden Swan”. Assays showed 4.3m of 8.8% nickel (true width) in an overall 13.3m (true width,
    23.1m downhole) at 4% nickel and 0.4% copper...In early August POS announced it had intersected 3.8m (true width, 9m downhole) of massive sulphide, with 4.5m (true width) at 10.5% Ni and 2.3m at 13.8%..
    POS today announced it had awarded a contract to WestAuz Mining to develop a drill drive to accelerate exploration of the
    Golden Swan ore body. By developing this 400m long drill drive, POS will be able to position a drill rig underground
    approximately 200m from the edge of known mineralisation and rapidly test and define the scale of Golden Swan... Beyond the exploration, it is our understanding the drive will be developed at a suitable size that it can readily be converted to a mining drive. This will fast track the exploitation of the ore body if the drill program demonstrates it to be economic. The drill drive is targeting completion in the first quarter of CY21 (March)"

PH the CEO is excited and he has overseen a 50 bagger in PAN before.
    This aint no duster, its a TH for a high grade discovery at GS way bigger longer and higher grade than the stranded ramped pretenders ESR AZS.
    I think the signal was the CS RBC & Hartley accumulations at 6-10c & the drill drive contract approval in advance that the market misread once again. Why would they award a large mine drive contract straight to GS without further confirmation of the size and high grade of whats down there.

What open price is the question, I see some onscreen bids at 9.0c now but the deck is cleared out.
    Buyers at 6-10c wont be selling at 6-10c I dont think especially not RBC CS & Hartleys,
    UBS looks like a dunce right now selling 30M at 6c-9c & shorting WSA to $2.

I believe Hartleys know what they are doing after their SIR involvement as do CS after their ANL FMG high level involvement too.

Tsunami on the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100582 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 42455107 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.44am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.