ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

"Stocks mainly affected by the brexit are the ones connected to...

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    "Stocks mainly affected by the brexit are the ones connected to the EU..such as banks /financials etc..etc.."

Incorrect nonsense.

Every market in the world is intertwined with this.

"Markets will resume their normal course of action. Fears will ease shortly."

Your crystal ball hasn't worked that well so far for PIO and something that is as unprecedented as this, will be no different.
    The facts are - no-one knows what's going to happen here. This is not GREXIT. Nearly 2 Trillion dollars of US flows into the EU via trade thru Britian. And just under that amount, back out.
    Australia's trade into the EU flows thru Britain too. There's no direct route (right now - there may be in 2018) with out them. People don't talk about the EU as a trading partner of ours because of China, but they're BIG, I assure you.

No-one knows what's going to happen while this web is untangled.

The Stirling got smashed and others will follow.

Normally, USD is a safe haven with the YEN...but with the US intertwined too...look to gold.

And when I say gold, it ain't gold juniors. It's real gold.

I'm not going to bother with the rest of the post.

He's not wanting you to potentially do what's best for yourself and sell, because that's no good for him.

I wont tell punters what's the best thing to do here at the minute without watching for a few days because it's nots possible to see this right now. This could drop 20% but it could slide way further...it's not able to be known.

But at these times of major uncertainty, usually, being cashed up is best.

Cash is King. Don't ever forget that.

Monday will be VERY interesting. PIO can't hide forever and will have to come back out.

The TH for those who called it "smart" may well prove not to have been. The markets had 3 days now to actually digest this and think of more and more consequences which were not before considered.

Staying live, some would've pulled out late Fiday so those that want to PIOEXIT, wouldn't have stampeded, like it will when they're live again. This won't look good and lead to further selling off...

I'm not saying any of this will happen and it's purely speculative on my behalf....but its gotta be more valuable than the attitude of, DON'T BE STUPID AND JUST BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND FOR A WHILE.

The fact is, nobody knows where this leads to, or how long it's gonna take to get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.