SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

SNDE 2019 10K (Annual Report) Released, page-6

1. 10,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3522
    Well I wont say I told anyone so (but I guess posting that is saying that) and my decision to sell most ASX holding and just send a few over in the resale facility in case there was any upside was both good and bad (the bad being no upside materialized). What I still don't have is any documentation from SEA/Computershare saying they have "x" shares in the resale facility in my name. Going to need a statement come tax time.

No one could have foreseen the black swan(s) though. Would it have been much different if it remained on the ASX. I think we would have been better off (would have at least saved the $$$ that the exercise cost us) as I said many many times. If one could have a beer with Mike Hannell or Damien Hannes, those two I would feel well within my rights saying "I told you so".

The key is how are they planning to move forward. Don't know anyone has picked up on the outlook comment, but $40-$45M of Capex in 2020 is below the investment necessary keep ahead of the decline treadmill. Thus production naturally declines (on top of any curtailment) which obviously reduces CFO. Is that bad? Yes on the one hand and No on the other (you are not hedging new production at a very low rate of return). Bankers want to be paid ...

TT ... are you surprised (yet)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.