SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

SNDE information for investors that stick around, page-7

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Shashlik,
    I got an email today, looks like some info is coming in the post.

I'm expecting a w8ben foreign status and some other info for.me to transfer to my SMSF trading account (eSuper).

Dear Shareholder,Sundance Energy, Inc is now listed on the NASDAQ exchange and as noted in your Welcome Package, which was mailed by postal courier, the option of selling your shares through your US broker, or via the DRS sale facility, administered by Computershare, is available to you.The DRS sale facility forms and information can be found on Investor Center, the web and mobile portal to your portfolio at Computershare. Click on the following link: https://www-us.computershare.com/Investor/Company#SCUSSNDE to access the DRS Information and Direct Registration Transaction Request Forms. Sale orders can be placed by downloading and completing the transaction form or directly on Investor Center, once you register your account and have received your account verification code. Alternatively, you can contact Computershare if you require assistanceDear Shareholder,Sundance Energy, Inc is now listed on the NASDAQ exchange and as noted in your Welcome Package, which was mailed by postal courier, the option of selling your shares through your US broker, or via the DRS sale facility, administered by Computershare, is available to you.The DRS sale facility forms and information can be found on Investor Center, the web and mobile portal to your portfolio at Computershare. Click on the following link: https://www-us.computershare.com/Investor/Company#SCUSSNDE to access the DRS Information and Direct Registration Transaction Request Forms. Sale orders can be placed by downloading and completing the transaction form or directly on Investor Center, once you register your account and have received your account verification code. Alternatively, you can contact Computershare if you require assistance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.