So - Donald Trump meets the Chinese leader

1. 81,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Oh, wow - I am so looking forward to seeing how precarious Australia's position is here (not).

If the meeting goes like many of his foreign contacts so far ---------- if logic were magically to happen - then our Aussie dollar will go through the floor by the morning.

IMO - I doubt if it will - because I don't think markets are logical -- although - they are probably more logical than President Trump.

Again - he has set himself up for a fail ---------- no matter what.

If he comes out of the meeting and Xi Jinping is shaking his head or similar - well, it's just another fail. However, if they come out doing a deal - well, there goes the old hard nosed Trump reputation.

Of course - it could be that we might see a 'fair' deal ------------- -- but, if we get that - then the Republicans will buck (Democrats will buck anyway).

Roll on another day --------- will the winning continue?

First time I have ever seen a President where both his own team and the other leaders team have their fingers in their ears and eyes shut tight hanging on and hoping for the best ----------- with the Chinese team under strict instruction not to burst out laughing.

Every foreign leader will be glued to the TV

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.