My personal experience is that the alternative treatments do not...

1. cy7
    930 Posts.
    My personal experience is that the alternative treatments do not work.

My brother died last year of small cell lung cancer ..... I was diagnosed with prostate cancer August 2010 and am in the later stages of terminal metastised cancer.

Both of us have consumed an enormous amount of alternate and conventional treatments (including bi carb)

Alternative treatments can make a little difference, but they are no cure.

Many people have unexpected remissions for whatever reasons, and good luck to them.

Conventional treatments are very limited for cancer, but does provide relief for symptoms. When you get to the pointy end of the game you are not going to suck on bi carb or paw paw leaf etc if in pain or have blockages.

Of course most genuine stats look shocking .... You are doing stats on what at this stage is a terminal disease.

Many people who work in conventional medical cancer treatment are good, kind, loving, caring and ethical people. They are not part of a conspiracy, but they know as well as I that they have very limited capacity and knowledge, at this stage, to combat the disease. (In many cases at least)

Dont fool with the minds and feelings of vulnerable people ..... Hope is good .... We all need to live in hope ..... But bullshit is not.

There is no miracle cure for cancer .... Not yet ....

Im not sure of many alternative therapists ..... But I think many are either delusional or dishonest, or a combination of both.

Most Doctors I have seen are much more realistic and up front ..... In many cases they have no answer, and the treatments are palliative, but they are up front about it.

Early stage cancer can be quite curable .... Once symptomatic ..... Maybe we are on a wing and a prayer.

Regards to all ..... I would like to leave this world in a calm and peaceful manner ..... But some things still annoy me a little.

Jim

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.