Gday Kingpins, I agree with you on most of those points ......

1. cy7
    930 Posts.
    Gday Kingpins,

I agree with you on most of those points ... apart from the conspiracy.

They (conventional) provide a treatment that has some (obviously small) chance of affecting a cure, but it will alleviate the symptoms for a while. You do tend to hang on a bit at the end!

I am doing chemo now to relieve a bowel blockage and previously had radiation in 2010/11 for the original diagnosis.

The therapies will eventually kill you if the disease doesn't ... a toss up between dying of a blockage. being cut up, or temporary relief .... bottom line is your dying which ever way you cut it.

A form of euthanasia, if you think about it.

I still take some alternate substances to ease side effects .... bi-carb for indigestion and preventative for mouth ulcers .... the doctors tell you to rinse with bicarb ..... paw paw leaf extract, selenosol, olive leaf extract, to name a couple.

So I have no issue with alternate therapies .... just with the claims that they cure cancer.

I'm pretty open to discussion .... might as well provide some useful input on the way out (well input anyway, whether it is useful is a debatable point)

Jim

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.