Hi Enn Thanks for your post ..... and ravishankary ..... "Shit...

1. cy7
    930 Posts.
    Hi Enn

Thanks for your post ..... and ravishankary ..... "Shit does tend to happen"

But back to Enn ..... You seem a good sort of soul ..... most of us are not in a big hurry to die, but their are far worse things in life than dying .... In the whole scheme of things, birth and death could be thought of as one of the same.

I have no agenda here .... Just really sharing some personal experience on a public forum .... hopefully good for myself and maybe of benefit to someone else.

I'm heading off for another round of chemo today ..... Number 9 .... from a symptom point of view it has shrunk the tumour somewhat, and to date I have tolerated the treatment well ..... Still working and riding horses etc.

To some extent I am a supporter of alternate treatments ..... Nothing much I haven't tried since 2010 ..... and my current very good health (something of a contradiction for me with a partial blockage, and in doctors terms "months to live" .... whatever that means) I put down to all the pills and potions I have consumed ..... I just don't think, in my experience that they cure cancer.

i have second hand knowledge of an advanced prostate cancer patient, who was sent home to die, started on Paw Paw leaf extract, and five years later is still alive and working ...... So I drank it like mothers milk, and I think my cancer loved it.

But anyway folks, if I have peeved anyone, I apologise .....

Your post warmed my heart Enn.

Jim
    Last edited by cy7: 27/08/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.