The Greenies are really only ignorant simpletons...kinda like...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The Greenies are really only ignorant simpletons...kinda like selfish Children... I say Children, because they never look at the bigger picture...like the kids in my partners household...they eat all the ice cream in the first day and think their mum has endless money to just buy more when they want more!

SA Labor Gumnut, went wind n solar, without thinking of the bigger picture "reliable baseload". The Tesla Battery was a knee jerk reaction rather than a calculated implementation into the system...even that isn't a supply of baseload but a tool to trick the grid there's a continuous power supply.

Now, if a Government can get something so horribly wrong like a reliable power supply, think of all the other basic necessities in the community that are also get forgotten! Heres a few Scary examples...
    Excess immigration
    Water supply (desal requirements of electricity)
    Sub contracts
    Break down of the industrial sector and the reliance on financial services to prop up GDP...(what's happens in a financial crisis?)
    Housing affordability on future generations...Baby boomer investors divesting assets (rental properties) on mass on next interest rate increases when interest only loans become unviable.
    Etc ect...
    In my opinion Australian Governments state n Federal are asleep at the wheel, and steering the economy into "a recession you couldn't avoid"!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.