Indeed Willial. I do enjoy Ben's work. Sometimes he is a little...

1. 15,291 Posts.
    Indeed Willial.

I do enjoy Ben's work. Sometimes he is a little eccentric in my view. HOWEVER he ALWAYS provides the science. And this is what is great about his stuff.

Did you know his work was one the catalyst is forward projection of earthquakes at specific locations on our planet. He basically tracked electromagnetic energy transfer from the surface to the upper atmosphere. Now his methods are mainstream.

Anyway back to the OP.

So much real science on this, Majority of rational people know that the sun is not simply visible light that is supposed to to be the only source of energy to our planet. Sadly for those that do believe the SUNs energy is only Visual light do not have the capacity to understand that the ACTION of heat comes in many forms.
    The simple approach of pretending the SUN cannot melt ice with the VISUAL energy it provides highlights the Low IQ of these nutters.

I guess when they are convinced the energy provided to Earth equates to only one aspect of the SUN shining on the all the surface of Earth at once and that the SUN cannot melt ice you know you are dealing with very LIQ peeps.

And this does not even include the many other facets of the SUN

The sun and the universe affect our planet in many ways.

We know bodies in space affect the weather on any planet. NASA has acknowledged this on planets. Saturn comes to mind. We know that orbiting bodies can and have been proven to cause chaotic weather events on other planets.

We know through science that Coronal Holes and Solar flares from the sun affect our weather.

Only those that support a Flat Earth science approach where only what they see is the ONLY energy source that the universe provides.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.