DGR 0.00% 1.6¢ dgr global limited

SOLG, page-27

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Nitrox

I totally agree with you regarding having someone in the office not only to keep the market informed regarding holdings. How many Companies would have two shareholdings as good as SOLG and IRR that should be being shouted from the roof tops.

I have sent 2 emails asking for information and have not had a reply surely with the market cap of either of these two our returns could run to an office person???

I did see a photo of Nick at a conference with a lady who it was suggested in the byline was their PR person -but that was at a presentation for SOLG!! maybe only for SOLG and not DGR

I mention again that Cornerstone (CGP) on the TSX that has 15% of Cascabel is trading at 0.28 C cents,
    has the new permits surrounding Cascabel but look at the assets DGR has and only trading at 0.14 A cents . 50% difference??

The ASX is a very ordinary market compared to the TSX but that is NO excuse for DGR to sit on their laurels and NOT have someone out there promoting it - where are they??
    Lets get DGR out there and talked about.

moureeses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.