DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

This should be put into the mix once again: Can we trust Mather...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    This should be put into the mix once again: Can we trust Mather and this bs board to allow ordinary shareholders to fairly share in any of the money received from the sale (part or full), or joint venture, etc., of SOLG? Mather will end up from his 50 million SOLG shares with an extraordinary amount of money. Even now I suspect he is in profit at SOLG's current price. Remember all the bonus shares and inside info which allowed him to buy at 2p mark after listing company at 50p.
    When ORBIS was sold at a profit, he/they arranged a mere fraction of those profits to be divided out as a dividend to all shareholders, and then put the bulk of the left-over money into DGR which distributed to all the daughter companies. The majority are now worth nothing. He and his cohorts extracted additional high renumerations from each of these companies. It would be interesting to view DGR's board meeting minutes to see what discussions and due diligence was done to allow them to come up with these decisions.
    Mather cannot be trusted, and his fellow board members will only tick 'okay' with what Mather dictates. When ORBIS was sold the price of DGR then started its sliding collapse and never recovered. Someone recently mentioned the possibility of a takeover of DGR from within. This is a real prospect in my view. AJQ would have been a perfect example for Mather. Caught with his pants down, costing DGR nearly $30 million and we the shareholders could lose everything (again)! We need an emergency meeting and remove these incompetents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126572 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.