ARL 8.04% 51.5¢ ardea resources limited

Solid State Batteries, page-28

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    It isn’t a silly thing to ignore the battery market and just read point number 7.
    Over 50% of all world cobalt goes to military applications- do you think the U.S etc will sit back and let their.... ‘competitors’ secure deposits or the commodity itself ?

I’ll give anyone who thinks that will happen an F- on the test for ignoring probably the most important and historically obvious consumption stream, a consumption avenue that will ignore the price of the commodity and just keep either stockpiling it directly or doing the same by investing in companies with tenements.

It’s not only the Chinese who have State Owned Enterprises and the GDP of The U.K, Japan, U.S and Oz is still 4 times the size of China’s GDP so never be fooled by the big numbers people dribble about with China- if any of the figures are connected to their government they are most likely over/understated by a multiple of 2-3 times.

Then we consider China, India, Russia & very possibly a resurgent Germany at the head of a European Army in the coming decade.

Then we can think of the consumer market.
    That market is starting to expand very rapidly and as stated by the other long term posters here- these are the best batteries we have and they themselves are still being refined and improved.
    Yes- cathodes can be recycled and in a funny way that is actually good for cobalt- end users up to the nation state size can have some assurance of supply once they stockpile enough of it.

Other batteries will come- but not for a good few years yet.

Actually- if you get an F- on your geopolitical/commodity usage and observable history exam I’m not phased if you’re here or not.
    I’m here and have more than doubled my money over the last year thanks to cobalt and that’s all that matters to me.

Sentiment: buy as much as I can.
    Position: holding as much as I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.045(8.04%)
Mkt cap ! $102.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 50.5¢ $68.64K 127.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3607 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 1900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
51.5¢
  Change
-0.045 ( 8.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
55.0¢ 55.0¢ 51.5¢ 35594
Last updated 15.51pm 14/06/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.