Ho-hum! - I've stated ad nauseum, Bunn, that I walked away from...

1. 10,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1949
    Ho-hum! - I've stated ad nauseum, Bunn, that I walked away from being an agent years ago, using my quals and experience instead to bat for the other side (vendors and purchasers both). Just as I have admitted that the industry is alive with dodgy actors (circa 50%), and I'm a better source than any survey.
    And by the way, excusing yourself by saying I was part of the filth is pure semantics and equally insulting. And my moral compass points to a raft of commendations from the highest quarters outside the industry. Remember, as you've admitted, you don't know who I am - or anyone else here on HC, so you should be more circumspect when making presumptions.
    You either don't read the content of my posts carefully or for some unknown reason choose to ignore it to satiate your own agenda and bias. And surveys in this instance are what people perceive and not necessarily indicative of the total truth.
    The difference between me and you is, that I came to this RE thread to help people where possible, and as evidenced, you came here for a fight and to malign peoples' character. So, think on that when you mention the direction of anyone's moral compass.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.