WAF 3.73% $1.39 west african resources limited

I wonder who is behind this piece of garbage propaganda - the...

1. 11,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    I wonder who is behind this piece of garbage propaganda - the Chinese? Russians? US?.

Africans are crossing into Europe via the shortest route, which is either to Spain or via Italy. Italy has been coping this for some years due to its lax policies. Obviously Italy wants to pass on these migrants to France, but they are stoping them from entry at the borders, so Italy is upset.

Children work in mines in poor countries, and these mines would not be owened by western based companies - or does anybody think that WAF is employing children in its underground mine? It would generally happens in small artisanal mines run by locals. What their conditions be improved if China owned the mines? I dunno.

As for the way the intergovernmental financial arrangements with France, I have no idea how they operate, but I very much doubt that this video accurately reflects on them - after all the Africans would disown them ASAP if there were better ways of operating their currencies and holding their central bank assets. France probably stores their gold because of some arrangements to stop new dictators from looting them, which they do with most public assets that can be monetised.

Somebody else may want to clarify what is going on with uranium mining in Niger, and how the profits are distirbuted cause I dunno, or particularly care. If France did not buy its uranium from Niger then it can easily purchase it from many other places. Would Niger be better off if this mining ceased or if the Chinese, who need the uranium for all the plants it is building, owned them?

I presume the person posting here has a bee in their bonnet about the French, but in a previous post makes light of the country risk posed by the jihadist. The market is right to be wary of WAF, but if they can survive and not be pillaged by the govt, then shareholders ought to be rewarded one fine day.

GLA.

loki (I have no French heritage, and do not particularly care for them - just not willing to let such clear propaganda go unchallenged.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
0.050(3.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.428B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.41 $1.33 $7.200M 5.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54362 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 80972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.39
  Change
0.050 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.34 $1.40 $1.33 1591194
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.