Sorry about misspelling your name, it was a typo. Time...

1. 23,407 Posts.
    Sorry about misspelling your name, it was a typo. Time constraints and posting quickly.

''and I NEVER said "the established, peer reviewed work of scientists .....are not to be taken seriously"

SO STOP MISSQUOTING ME,''

I wasn't quoting you, or suggesting that you said that. I was referring to posts that were made by Trademanic.

That was what you asked me to address, and why I quoted my previous posts in relation to Trademanic.

So, please, don't make assumptions and then misrepresent my post.

''please point to his posts which you believe to be dodgy and post your counter-arguement to validate your claim''

I just did. Did you not read what I posted?

I pointed out that Trademanic's use of material such as Henry M. Morris and other creation sites is dodgy because:
    Henry M. Morris is not qualified in the field of biology and evolution. You may as well quote the neighborhood plumbers opinion.
    Creation sites, and the individual's who run them, have not proven that evolution is false, they simply regurgitate old fallacies - fallacies that have been refuted by qualified scientists many times over - but happen to appeal to lay people who hold faith based religious beliefs and probably have a poor understanding of the evidence for evolution.

Creation sits are a source of dodgy material when it comes to established scientific material.

As Trademanic was quoting heavily from this type of material (unqualified individuals and creation sites), therefore Trademanic was presenting dodgy material to support the unfounded beliefs, faith based beliefs of religion.
    Last edited by DBT9: 15/01/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.