SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

"It seems the bankers have a lot more confidence in TB, then...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    "It seems the bankers have a lot more confidence in TB, then what you appear to have."

You got that right buc !! lol I very very rarely agree with your reasons for promoting this coy let alone the Captain of the ship. Your sentiment is glued, nailed, stapled and cemented on the "BUY" no matter what happens with this coy it's SP it's cash revenue, cash burn, etc etc. Of course the bankers get to dust off every document in the SSN office but still, in my uneducated opinion that, may well be a negative rather than a positive ( at this stage of SSN's life ) thats not to say the coy can't be turned around ? The $50mill debt is all but used up is it not ??

"TB and Slawsons have the luxury of 6 wells at the flick of a switch, should cash flow become an issue."

C'mon buc ( no pun intended ) I'm really not sure if SSN have too many luxury's, as you put it so simply, to rely on. "should cash flow become an issue " you mean it's not an issue now , lol C'mon ?? To suggest flicking a switch will fix the cash issue in this current environment is incorrect, ( being polite there ) Oh, and who decides to flick the switch Slawsons or TB ?? I really don't know but I would guess big brother has more say ???

buc, it's time you posted reality about this coy and not just a few articles here and there, which have absolutely no bearing on SSN's immediate future and ,that is the critical point here, the immediate future. I still agree this coy has a pretty good holding in the ND Bakken but you need to be far far more realistic with how you post your one eyed opinions because there are posters who read your ,,,,, and think, for eg; this coy is going to flick a switch and everything will be ok ! Start presenting your evidence why this thing has been a "buy" ,since they changed the coy from a Real Estate company to an Oil explorer ! Or are you buying ??

Cmon, really !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.