SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi there Msinosich, I see there has been no mention of last...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi there Msinosich,

I see there has been no mention of last nights trading of SSN in the US ! Normally i would say wait for the rebound as I believe SSN has a long history of being plaid in the US and a couple of down days ends up with a high vol up day or two, in other words she gets played pretty consistently. But last night, on reasonably higher vol than average it seems a little different and I'm afraid we may be in for a scenario of TB being punished for the amount of debt, the lack of production, the POO ( not his fault ) and dare I say it the coy investing in the high risk ( unknown new plays ) rather than the better known, N Dakota plays where production has been pretty reasonable.

New projects and unknown ones at that, at this time has a big ?? over it and adds to the already risky investment in the company. Stick to what works, or has been working and see through the hard times and maybe then throw a bit of risk in ??

Then again, I'm no oiler but sometimes its good to have a neutral point of view in life ??

The next week or so will really test SSN's debt, production and short term future, i believe ??

Good luck to each and every one holding !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.