SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Just a comment from a friend of mine in Texas.Longtime investor...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Just a comment from a friend of mine in Texas.Longtime investor in Samson.Long experience in oil and gas and investing in the sector.There is hope yet.We just gotta wait and see.

I feel tmb can keep the company going....he avoided an sec notice of non-compliance with the ads split.....there is enough cash on hand to pay operating expenses and future revenues will show hedged prices.... it looks like Samson is solvent for quite a while with very valuable nsy/rainbow reserves that they can pump or drill when they need it.......hawk springs could bring the speculators back........and fp/roosevelt.......I keep trying to explain to the idjits that Samson's nsy/rainbow working interests will revert to exceeding 50% when the wells payout.........you might mention that on hc........need oil price to come back and the sector to put investment cash back in......I've been here before.......I can count 5 times in my life with boom and bust cycles in this bidness from the 60's......( I still think it will be bought out but at what price for the shareholders?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.