CAZ 0.00% 1.8¢ cazaly resources limited

Some Observations

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Let's assume that CAZ haven't taken a booth at D&D for no reason.
    If that is the case, then why the lack of upward momentum going into a potential report?
    I look at past behaviour as a leading indicator to future behaviour.
    Consequently, I looked at the last major announcement by the company and whether there were any leaks before.
    A leak would be indicated by the share price appreciating prior to the report.
    CAZ_IT.jpg
    The last time the stock had a significant move was in August 2019 when they announced the sale of Parker Range for $20m plus a royalty.
    As you can see in the above chart (white oval), the share price barely moved prior to the announcement and the volume didn't spike either.
    How many ASX-listed companies would've exhibited similar trade characteristics?
    I dare say; not many.
    This illustrates to me that this company is as tight as a drum & there are and will be no leaks of information.
    Assuming the company is consistent in its behaviour & there is a deal to be announced, the stock should go into TH in the next little bit & nobody - other than the directors; will have a clue as to the reason why.
    I mean, even their TH request for Parker Range was totally obscure: "Pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 17.1, Cazaly Resources Limited (ASX: CAZ) requests an immediate trading halt over the Companies securities pending the release of an announcement to the market."
    I don't think any of us will complain if, just as it did back then, the stock doubles upon lifting of the TH.
    With $11.5m in liquid assets, the world is CAZ's oyster.
    Hopefully my assumptions are correct and we don't have long to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 208366 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 349028 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.