MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Out of curiosity, is anyone else here looking to buy more heads...

1. M17
    2,863 Posts.
    Out of curiosity, is anyone else here looking to buy more heads or options? If so, is there anything in particular that you are waiting on before you execute an order? A key piece of info on hole #28 etc? We all know that they have identified a strong conductor

"The Company’s drilling contractor, DDH1 Drilling, has now commenced hole RHDD0028, which is designed to test the recently reported strong DHEM conductor identified from hole RHDD0023 (see ASX Announcements – 9 and 19 November 2015)."

IMO I believe we have seen the lows now for MPJ and MPJO and when that announcement does come through, the shear volume and rapid increase in SP will have you all kicking yourselves for not buying more when you had the chance.

I think we can all agree (well 99% of us) that MPJ is very very close to a possible Major Nickel Copper Discovery. How good will it be? Well we can all hope but for reference, below is the announcement SIR made on theirs before the SP shot up from 5c to well over $1.00 in a matter of a weeks. Worth noting, they did have a second, followup discovery which really kicked the SP into overdrive, peaking it at over $5.00 (thats a 100x bagger from its lows)

Food for thought anyway

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.