Sonia Kruger has gone to ground, a spokeswoman said she would not be speaking to the media again., page-74

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    Waleed Aly has his own agenda here IMO.. Being that he is Muslim himself he at one point undermines Sonia and then tries to make it seem as if she is just dazed and confused and he attempts to relate to her using the fear factor. IMO he is actually missing the point completely. He may attempt to talk some sort of peace strategy and put it out there to the public via all forms of media but the truth is this war of terror is not going away ever... you know why?, the religion itself is the problem, extremist are only upholding the words of Muhammad in the literal sense.. I read a statement once where Mustafa Kemal Ataturk realised some time ago that Muslims belong to a creed that cripples intelligent inquiry and progress, fosters backwardness, poverty, the oppression of women, and bigotry. Apologists can turn a blind eye to those deficiencies, but Islam is as Islam does. The problem with Islam is Islam... Australia may be a country that represents freedom of speech and religion for now, but I think we can all see the freedom of speech has it's dangers let alone allowing a religion that breeds hate to the western cultures.. Lets face it do you think a Muslim country would open its arms to Christians... Personally I agree with Sonia, Islam is dangerous and is right here on home soil surrounding us on a daily basis, its time that Australia said enough, no more Muslims allowed into our country until we can see that the Islam faith shows true signs of peace in which I am sorry to say will be never... everyone has an opinion and many are too scared to voice it as Sonia has, but the underlining issue is the religious teachings, this is never going to change. If Waleed wants to stand up for his religion than he needs to address issues such as "a woman’s place", "acts of Allah that are rewarded according to Islam".. you can’t be of the Muslim faith and take only part of the teachings, you are either a follower or you are not... hence a true follower is a threat to the western culture and the Christian faith, it is only a matter of time before the individual becomes committed to act out their faith... Scary times we live in .. a long winded comment I know, but you can’t address these issues with one or 2 sentences... People like Waleed are more dangerous than understood, his influence creates the naïve and gullible to let their guard down..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.