AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Awoonga I think most people on here seek and respect consistency...

1. 234 Posts.
    Awoonga

I think most people on here seek and respect consistency and a well researched argument. What annoys many, are people who are all fanfare about their favourite but flawed companies on that stock’s HC forum who then drop in on forums where they have little or no skin in the game and proceed to intimate that holders are either stupid or are wrong about their own research or investment. In most cases, the drop ins post little more than a sentence or two of generalisations or negativity backed up by little detailed research to support their argument. Why? It is beyond me to be honest and maybe they get some sort of pleasure about being the king of the gee up. Believe me, if this management team cocks up, I’ll have no drama posting about it (yes PR is on the improve but a long way to go and I've told them) and there was a quite tense discussion at last year’s AGM and on this forum prior to the when options were proposed to a now former supplier to AVB.
    As PGFin mentioned, it would have been quite easy for some on here to go over to the DML thread and point that out inconsistencies in HH's approach as it would have been quite easy to do the same to the other resident drop in expert AC over at his favourite stock HCH’s forum over the past two years or so. Gee how many times did I read AC waxing lyrical in recent years about the brilliance of the management team at HCH? For some time, I even thought Christian Easterday was the second coming of the messiah such was the rhetoric.
    For someone to drop in and promote themselves continually as the voice of reason and concern for the poor headless chooks on the AVB forum when wearing a different shade of blinkers over at a company that has performed poorly for its shareholders is a little bit rich in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.