UCM 3.23% 3.0¢ uscom limited

Spirosonic Air Lung device

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Just chasing an answer for a question if anybody knows. The spirosonic website shows the spirosonic air will be using a myAir app which the company has mentioned is still in its final stages of development.
    When I google the spirosonic myAir app a few snippets of info come up but it also tells me there is already a trade marked my air app for sleeping by resmed. I presume Uscom will have to change the name of the app once it is ready ?
    Hopefully this is the ehealth game changing device that transforms the company. The 1a is another brilliant life saving device that has always had the same potential but has not penetrated the covid world as much as many had hoped and needs to improve its sales (particularly in China) with more regularity as the patchyness and lack of double digit yearly growth scares off some investors I feel. Bp+ is loooonnnngg overdue to start contributing with meaningful revenues but I am not holding my breath on that one.
    Been no buying interest at all since the rights issue as expected but hoping the 2022 year is the one that finally rewards everyone with significant growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $7.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $12.12K 403.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56679 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 28216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.