Hi Kalaru, It's not a scam. I don't need your money:) I am...

1. 147 Posts.
    Hi Kalaru,
    It's not a scam. I don't need your money I am looking for a Partner who has a strong background in statistics & probabilities to help me set the odds. You are right in that most bookmakers ban you if you are profitable. I have been banned from about 10 bookmakers. Another 5 have placed a limit on the amount I bet.  However there are bookmakers out there who don't ban you. Who are happy to take bets from winners.
    I am willing to share my success because my background in statistics & probabilities is not my strong point. Thus looking for a Partner. He/She doesn't need put any money in. I am just after their time
    I have been making money in sports using my 'gut feeling'. The gut feeling that has been developed by watching & playing sport for decades! I am looking to put in place a systematic, complex & sophisticated sports betting business plan. I need help!
    I don't want to go to the US or other distant places to look for a Partner. Looking for someone in Australia preferably East Coast or NZ. We would need to meet up before I divulge my secrets  
    I will divulge one of my little secrets that's made me money over the last decade. That is this,
    In AFL & NRL, one of the two teams that gets the bye ends up winning the grand final. Getting a bye in the finals is a huge advantage to a team because the AFL & NRL are such physically demanding sports. So at the beginning of week 2 of the finals back both teams that have a bye. In 2015 was the first time in a very, very long time that it didn't make me money.  
    Send me a email at [email protected] if you are interested.
    Sam

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.