KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

sshhhhh....., page-9

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    aauuummm...

peace and quiet is good. very good. my yoga and mindfulness is going well in case you were wondering...

will need a "gatekeeper of threads" soon, to prevent to many silly comments being posted....i can think of one that would be a suitable gatekeeper. no use for "rational exuberance" over here i say...

sp moving north. Surprised? nah, sort of expected... disappointed if it wasn't though..

so, with that, noise will come. it's inevitable...so north is good when it's quiet.

very very noisy at alpha victor zulu....misery index in full flight there...hope not too many are losing the $$ good to be with great management and a great company in kdr....owe them a lot i will / do...

back in collins st, it feels like, well, it just sort of feels right it does, but that euro holiday is my clear focus.

so, I'm not overly brilliant at TA (technical analysis), but I'm ok with FA (fundamental analysis....) need to think things through overnight sometimes.....so, today whilst enjoying the company of my barista buddy.... sorry, that should read BARRISTER buddy, (the barista makes more $ I'm told) who'd have thought? anyway, i digress.... my BARRISTER buddy (not the ethereal one either) shouted me a latte today, not even organic or freely traded, but nonetheless, he paid, which is a rarity in my eyes, but he owes me BIG time for the kdr tip....so, and heres the thing, he told me you gotta understand how much work goes into these docs for the offtake(s), and if the other party has pesky legals (as they do in the US, well lots of work he tells me....similar for those in angela's country (c'mon, you gotta think too))....
    so good point he made..will take that on board....mmmmm..you thinking what I'm thinking? (love the germans)! das auto ! maybe? who knows? not me, i just read the chai leaves...

flight back from perth was pleasant...happy with my timing, and bought some nice beens which i've previously mentioned..

so, my public servant buddy calls me to ask how divine play and yours truly are going, being back in melbs....of course, we are well, though divine play has a lot to say at times, and is way smarter than me...mostly anyway. she's helping me with the neural rewiring that I'm undertaking, too which i've previously mentioned. sorry, i've digressed again! afternoon lattes do that though...you might say hallucinogenic effects it can have ?? anyway, back to my public servant mate...."collins street" he says in his dead pan manor...."i have a name for what you do..."really" i reply... yep. CSA & CLA..."no TA or FA" i ask? nope... it's Collins street analysis (CSA) or Chai Leave Analysis (CLA).. so there you have it. I knew id amount to something in this life... finally fulfilled.

anyway, public servant mentions to me today in our lengthy phone call..."collins street, we (perth) have this fellow over here at present, he seems a good bloke too....he's into the lithium game.... in a big way by sounds of it"..any names public servant i ask? "nah, didn't pick up on that collins street, but i did notice one thing about this bloke though...i think he mentioned he was from you're neck of the woods though" well i said, that could be anyone...." nah collins street, this guy looks pretty confident, bit like you he says...though this guy had a bit of a something, something like a STRUT happening!!!"??

OH MY GOD!

could it be?

technical analysis, fundamental analysis combined with both collins street analytics & chai leave analytics don't lie...... = impending news. (praying)

the chai leaves don't lie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.