I'm over it...Let the postal vote decide....Suspect it will be...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    I'm over it...Let the postal vote decide....Suspect it will be at least 75% NO. It can go to court, and the churches can gather up the cash to challenge it if the court result doesn't go their way....I don't think it automatically goes to the High Court for jurisdiction....It'll drop a layer or two. And the church donations will continue to rise to contest it. I have no issues with a cerrificate of union or something similar. But marriage - no thanks. Homosexual relationships are generally (yes, there exceptions) nowhere near what real marriages are for lasting time. And that said, even real marriages - are becoming a sham as divorce has become ridiculously easy. I actually feel very sorry for the kids of both types of relationships - in our modern age - what chance do they have of a normal childhood with the support of both parents thru their early lives and until university graduation (obviously a husband and wife - as the chances of homosexual parents sticking together are far more less likely for the duration - not to say man/woman marriages are all that successful in our 'modern' cr@p world)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.