SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

I'm tired of reading about this. I don't post often but read...

1. 330 Posts.
    I'm tired of reading about this. I don't post often but read often enough.

As a long term holder I have been disappointed with the share price. Obviously so have others. I understand the frustration.

My concern as a shareholder is that i do not want my comany's ceo allocating legal resources to issues such as this. They can be simply addressed at meetings, via announcement or even, i believe, Hc has the facility for company representatives to post.

Perhaps if some of the past communications provided greater clarity there would be less frustrated posters?

I know I have posted incorrectly before due to misunderstandings. Should,I have to worry about what I write here? Why should i write this post thinking about whether or not it's open to legal attack?

I just don't like the situation where you might have some Newbie ( which we all once were), receiving a nasty legal letter from the MD of one of my companies because he or she was fired up at the time of posting either through frustration or other posters be it from this forum or another.

If Ssn management have the time to read all the post here (I know I don't ) they certainly have the time to post reply to anything they feel is important enough to warrant warnings. Essentially it would cost nothing and still get the same message across.

Frankly, the only factor in the poor share price performance is lack of results - not posts on this forum. This will hopefully change for the better soon on RESULTS.

Still holding strong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.