AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

hH I don't think any mud should be slung, the fact is that the...

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    hH

I don't think any mud should be slung, the fact is that the market is not interested in this sort of announcement at this particular point in time, the market only has eyes for confirmed cash to develop a mine, this is to be expected IMO.

I like what I have read and it is a good announcement, but I am a holder and an interested party in whats going on, hence biased. It is a nice solid announcement but has zero to do with the cash and as such is not market sensitive, the market always decides this no matter what the officials think. If I were to surmise the small spike yesterday I would say it was no more than the photo-copier girl, as we used to say in old olden days

Mr market is a hard task master, you don't have to agree with him but he will most likely look at it and say it is not relevant right now and could even feel less comfortable because he does not want to see anything other than cash and some may look at it as a small diversion from the main game, and take the view they don't want to know about any advanced exploration/development packages at all, Mr Market is the ultimate pragmatist.

My sentiment is buy but I have not lost all reason, hence not expecting much market action from this alone, happy enough that IMO it is in an uptrend and I keep my buy on it.

As always DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.