AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

An exciting announcement.!! Neatly summarised too. Great stuff....

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    An exciting announcement.!! Neatly summarised too. Great stuff.

It is exactly what I have been waiting for.

One dominant school of thought within AVB has openly said no exploration expenditure until total Finance are formally through. A conservative and reasonable approach.

However, when you have Exploration Managers, top guys in their field waiting around on the whims of The Banco, chomping at the bit to get going... people saying "you are holding on to these tenements and doing nothing with them... and progressively losing them."

I mean why have the "second largest tenure in the region" if you do nothing with them? Surely collecting them cannot be just a hobby? Bragging rights.?

The stellar rise in SP did not happen when the mining licence was announced. It was crazy to expect it to go ballistic. Same with the Finance. It is a formality only. Next day it will be Ho-Hum. Yeah it may go from 9c to 10c... maybe.. maybe... but it could fall too!

Exploration. That is the darling... the gem. The excitement. Anticipation. The HC complaints about getting timely assay results. Could it be a BIG find? True speculation... the old days.

And now it is all going to happen again.

Forget boring infill-drilling.

If you want excitement and anticipation... shallow 70m@3% Cu... Big SP jumps...then get exploring.
    SP instability to bring back traders.. and yes even the dreaded bots.. EXPLORATION is the name of the game. That is fun. F.U.N.

Otherwise may as well have boring bank shares.

And the teaser... "these new projects include advanced exploration/development packages that management considers to be of a very high quality"

Advanced...? well what about the Azul Tin project. Something for the lads to get their teeth into. Complete with a ... Mining Licence too!! yep... approval to mine it!!

Why not. If there is money in it.. go for it.

Anyway.... a great announcement.

Who cares if the drilling hasn't started.. where are those darn assay results??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.