AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Coop Someone must believe the mine is being built for them to...

1. 401 Posts.
    Hi Coop

Someone must believe the mine is being built for them to advertise for positions!

I do agree that at this point its not much to go on...as it is not a hired position just an advertised one. However, as we move into a period where the finance is now late (as with the ML) nerves are frayed. A lot of people who discover this piece of new information may decide to feel some comfort from it. Although you or Awoonga do not see the value in it... it is nevertheless new factual information about AVB.

It is not the same tired replay of historical viewpoints or broken plans we have all heard before. I absolutely agree that failure to meet deadlines seems systematic with AVB and this has to change, and I have commented on it in this forum. However, you always fail to bring any new facts to the table apart from gloating about these deadlines missed.

I think people who bring researched and factual material to the forum should be applauded... this is what a lot of us are trying to seek. You may find that some of those rose coloured glasses are being used to find real information to help us evaluate our positions. Surely you can understand why some of us therefore choose to applaud it, after all it is our money we have invested.

Now before you call me part of the cheer squad, I am and have always been very disappointed with the communications strategy of this company. The value of a proper communications strategy will moving forward have a real impact of the success of this company... which of course results in higher share price. To date their strategy has been pathetic, and therefore more and more this is adding to my risk evaluation for holding this stock.

But don't expect us to be upset with someone who has gone out and found real information, even if you do not think it is that important. What is it with you and sand pits... you need to get out of your caravan and look at the sky. It's blue btw!

DYOR

Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.