Looking for Mr. Aly's permissions and blessings would have to be...

1. 13,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Looking for Mr. Aly's permissions and blessings would have to be the most pointless exercise in commercial TV "round and round the mulberry bush" anyone could imagine. Why people bother with it rather than a walk with the dog or trimming the roses will elude me forever.

There is obviously some weird self punishment compulsion in the human condition. The Senator Eagle syndrome perchance. The tendancy to take oneself off into a corner and argue furiously over the bleeding obvious.

The only solution to this stuff is a harsh one. Be cruel to be kind. There's no avoiding it. Make mincemeat out of the perpetrators and make life the same hell for their familys that they deliver those of their victims.
    Charity,as well as being a part of society, or not, begins at home.

If that doesn't stop them in their tracks, nothing else will. Certainly not Mr. 6 O'clock Shadow With Ad Breaks.

I don't want to see us flailing about in the "best" western civilisation humanitarian tradition , for 100 years, with all the pageantry of body armour, seiges, flower displays and candles, commercial tv handwringing between the ads and wise words from our bottle blondes (God lov 'em) and Armani suits.

Get the upper hand for God and our children's sake. Family deportation. Get with the programme. I hate seeing our coppers having to fight this stuff, as well as all the other detritus of the lefty prescription for modern living.

If the family is Australian, chop Centrelink. Sorry folks. Responsibility for your actions, ok? Stop faffing about,pollies. Do your job. "It's not that hard is it?"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.