sb, firstly there is no need for personal insults. I often read...

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    sb,
    firstly there is no need for personal insults.
    I often read here about the vile,the hateful,the disgusting comments come from the left yet i nearly always see the venom and the insults traveling in the opposite direction.
    lift your game bud

What is the content of these posts?
    The opinion of a criminal,a one sided argument about wind farms and the RC into trade unions.

Its the trend that is important.
    Newspapers should report the important issues of the day in an impartial manner that informs the reader.

tell me how the opinions of Gatto are an important issue.
    tell me how that article on wind farms gave enough information for a reader to make a reasonably informed assessment of all the issues.
    it is important that the royal commission is reported but there is nothing substantive in the article........either way.

commenting on a trend is not espousing a conspiracy theory..........or are you saying the first three threads of the day started by the usual posters and posting from the usual source is just a coincidence.

when my comments are about a trend and you criticize on the basis of content when there is no substantive content " ipso facto felicitous reasoning point "

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.