Hi guys still around in fact my poor battered portfolio has...

1. 954 Posts.
    Hi guys still around in fact my poor battered portfolio has moved from $25 000 to $183 000 (this morning) I followed this one down (in all or none fashion. Fortunately was flying to Mauritius meeting the "boys" from S Africa for boys week on WED so didn't panic with Thursdays short rally after that (all in late 50's).
    So didn't get fright on Thursday. Am short big ones not mini all DAX FTSE France (X5) Europe (X3) South Africa R40 100 S&P (X4) NASD and DOW (X3).
    Short MQG big (commsec advice) JBH FLT HVN still big QAN (Big) MQA FXJ short 6000 WES (commsec advice) short 5000 WOW Comsec advice) PDN (commsec) Macmillan Shakespeare (commsec advice). NAB (commsec)
    Have been using Comsec special daily bulletins for free they went short on HVN at $1.74 soo VERY UNWISELY (couldn't help myself when I read their report and having JBH decided to short 50 000 shares) put in $40 K to try and average down - it worked took the money ($50 000) out quick .
    Have tight stop's on all since next week will be roaming around Mauritius!
    The drivers here are MAD +++ scary driving hot and humid 1.2 million people on small island seriously cheap.
    Don't have Emu Export here Jongo so have to settle for phoenix and Blue marlin beer their beer is 7% and light beer 5% so have to take care. $5 per 6 pack. CERTAINLY no drinking and driving you would die on these roads (my mates are driving they are used to South Africa so not daunted like me! Beaut lunch 3 course plus beers 3 each 1 for driver and coffee for 4 of us = $120.
    Think I will actually call it a day if this time it starts moving up too scared after my last experience.
    Time to take my money and run methinks. Still have my BEAR shares (55 000) well in green - they gave me confidence to chase this one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.