PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

Still No Momentum. But Just Wait

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Pretty incredible how HEG trades as it's rather unique in its trading characteristics when compared to Tolga's other stocks.
    Excluding SYR and NCZ which are either already capped in the hundreds of millions, or AL8, which is as tight as a nun's punani; EUC consistently trades about $1.5m a day with peak volumes of around $2.5 million and MEI about $500k a day with peak volumes of around $1.5 million.
    On the other hand, HEG trades on average about $100K/day with peak volumes of around $500k.
    This reflects the MUCH SMALLER issued cap and tighter capital structure of HEG as well as the fact that Tolga hasn't started to spruik HEG anywhere near as much as the other stocks.
    Notwithstanding this, HEG is slowly sitting near 4-year highs.
    However, the time will come - and I don't think it's far away; when Tolga will start to promote HEG like he does his other stocks as God only knows that the HPA project has the potential to turn HEG into a billion dollar company; and the HEG share price will go absolutely nuts.
    That's why I believe that HEG is the standout stock in Tolga's stable.
    Just imagine what will happen to the share price when HEG has an average daily volume of $500k and peak volumes of $2.5 million.
    Does anyone really think that it'll be trading at these levels or the options trading at a discount?
    Personally, I don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $249 83.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 15198705 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6120954 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.