I think this thread is a bit of a novelty, and highlights a few...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I think this thread is a bit of a novelty, and highlights a few shortcomings in the STT thread.
    It has become a bit bloated over the last couple of years - lots of posters have become a bit verbose and noticeably , a lot of valuable posters have headed for short and sweet Twitter tweets. I'm not a frequent poster as I'm still on trainer wheels, but I do still read the STT daily for ideas.

Freehold has put mountains of hours into STT and does not want it sidetracked, and team players drift off.
    "Stocks in Uptrend" is not a bad idea in it's youth, but without some sort of ground rules, it will obviously quickly become a shambles.
    "Can you do me a quick chart for AVZ ?".....you know where that will end up.

Things that irk me are the mountains of cut and paste out of company announcements, whereas a brief overview with a link to the document would suffice for anyone casually reading.
    (My trade is drafting, and the purpose of a drawing is to clearly show intent in the most efficient fashion - you know, a picture is worth a thousan.....)
    Not to mention the one liners with no backup (ramping).
    Maybe even Free could only highlight leaders in comp, and externally reference the bulk (for someone interested) like Wazza daily roundups.
    Don't get me wrong - I really appreciate Free's competition, knowledge library, his efforts and invaluable experience.
    Probably have to say I'm 90% TA and only read FA in threads as a confirmation of thoughts.
    Much the same as you.

There's room for both FA and TA in STT, perhaps with some better housekeeping.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.