NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Strap on! Santa is here early!, page-89

1. 451 Posts.
    So realistically....what has changed?

What really changed??? Let's investigate...

They had so much demand they couldn't cope with it. That's a good thing but of concern for an allegedly easily scalable business, or is it???
    If they have been able to achieve this required scaling up in the space of under 2 weeks...that's pretty scalable if you ask me. The bad reviews seem to be fewer in the last 5 days or so, so the evidence suggests this information is correct.
    They had revenue per day drop....but only for IOS, that's a bad thing but they have stated it was due to them bottlenecking the access because of the massive uptake in Android, while they scaled up. lets assume that's true and it has returned to current levels and to previous growth as they stated in the Ann....great, all available ways of checking this point to yes!

Lets assume Android is monetising at a similar rate per download, this is not jumping to conclusions or using delusional metrics...it's a fair assumption with the metrics at hand....ok great.
    They did the CR at 8c because (believe it or not they would have had this planned for a long time before it actually happened). They knew roughly how much money they would be spending and roughly when they would need a top up. By all accounts the growth is more than they would have hoped for. So they took it at 8c...fair enough. At the time nobody said it was too high....everyone said it was too low....another tick for management now that we have hindsight, it wasn't too low at all....now everyone says it's too high good choice, limiting the dilution. Looking after shareholders and getting the money they needed and knew they needed to continue with the plan, based on the information they had available at the time.

So why have management lost credibility as people claim? Because the shareprice went down?
    They didn't sell their shares! Nothing to do with them.
    This will be my last post on here for a while, I'll only be watching the shareprice and the downloads/grossing and if it continues to track well, I'll buy some more once the price begins to appreciate. IF YOU ARE SITTING ON A LOSS AND CONSIDERING DOING THE SAME, WAIT FOR IT TO GO UP PEOPLE!!! If the next ann returns to the growth rates we were expecting originally with android on similar growth....the shareprice will appreciate accordingly.

Nothing has changed...greed kicked in, fear replaced it....that is all.
    If everything is as they have said it is, the projections still stand and the ship is sailing along nicely.
    With a small cap like this you either use a tight stop (sometimes the swings are so big this can be difficult unless you have the time to watch constantly) or only put in enough that you can ride the wild swings and not lose sleep (this is what I did).

GLTA, do your analysis, make a decision and stick to it and do yourself a favor, don't spend your whole life reading this thread....there are much, much better ways to get an education.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 291480 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 284334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.