GW1 6.58% 8.1¢ greenwing resources ltd

Anacott the charting has been changed from historic prices to...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Anacott the charting has been changed from historic prices to adjusted for rights issue available to all shareholders. It's a TA "thing" that I find very difficult to justify/explain to non chartists 'beginners'
    but here's the changed chart.
    bsm_ax01feb16_to_06aug16.png
    note high priced 'down' from the 30's to the 20's. note also the early june sp 'spike' to 17 ish on the first broker report has been dropped to 12 when historically from about October last year BSM was trading 9/15 cents.

So don't see a Double Top on any current chart "version". Everyone remembers what they Historically Paid and historic price moves BUT TA/the Chart gets adjusted to take in the market dynamic of such a capital base move as this proposed 1:1 to everyone Rights Issue.
    It is assumed everyone takes it up their full allocation and thus projects what their new break even is or some dang thing.
    Anyhow I disagree, think Historic not Adjusted should stay but Charting Programmers insist on applying this Rule/quirk as a complication.
    Anyhow that first Patterson's report in early june should have been on a par with the later presentation. It wasn't, it was dull when it should have set the 'parameters' for the CR in LATE June.
    I must say though that at least the CR was to have all shareholder participation not an Issue to the "mates" exclusively and as per usual.
    Anyhow I await some explanation by Mgt and am particularly concerned if the Record Date is adjusted from that initially announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.005(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 8.1¢ 7.6¢ $18.66K 237.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33624 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 11910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
0.005 ( 9.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.8¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ 41252
Last updated 11.07am 29/04/2024 ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.